Thursday, December 10, 2009

TCG Photography: Anyone who doesn't put on a little weight in the Winter is a FOOL!

Good Morning Wilders!

The title of today's post is actually a quote coming straight from the wisdom of youwildin's Vodkatron himself. It is pretty damn cold here in San Francisco, forcing me to wear wool socks and eat an extra meal everyday...you know...for comfort and warmth! Anyway, that's not important, today I'm posting images that I've been working on for a final in one of my courses. I'm not going to say much about it, this weeks post is about the images themselves.




Let me know what you think and maybe I'll take your opinion into consideration during my final edit on the series.




Stay Warm!





'Til Next Week Wilders!


1 comment:

lineass said...

lookin good! check out this facebook album my friend was tagged in, some nice shots, i thought: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/album.php?aid=2034396&id=1039290006&ref=mf