Thursday, November 19, 2009

TCG Photography: Corrupted Files = Lack of Words

Good Afternoon Wilders!

Well, I don't have much to say this week, as I have to be in class in 20 minutes and I haven't even eaten yet! Three files that I spent about 8 hours working on were all found to be corrupted due to my jackass flash drive, and therefore I spent a long night and morning reworking those for class. What I have for you today is all work that was shot about a year ago, although I recently retouched and color corrected it. Everything you see today was shot in film with my Holga. Above you might recognize JD Carmelli teaching a random kid at Brighton Beach to play Wiffle Ball. That kid wouldn't leave him alone for about 2 hours.

Below we have an elephant painting on the street in DUMBO! oh the irony! Not to mention, if I remember correctly a few contributors to this blog were with me that day, and might remember this event for themselves.

Last we have one of my favorites. Shot in Firenze, Italia, there is not much more to say than...bella piazza!

Once again, apologizes for such a rough post. Please enjoy the work and let me know what you think. Have a great week everyone!



'Til next week Wilders!

No comments: